Choosing hospice care can be a gift to both you and your family. Hospice is not just for the last days of life. Our services can help you live the final months of your life to their fullest, with comfort, dignity and respect, and in the setting of your choice.
If a physician has told you that you or your loved one have a life expectancy of six months or less, or you have decided to discontinue aggressive, curative treatments, hospice may be right for you.
Hospice is the only type of medical care designed specifically for individuals in the final stages of life and those who love them. Our team members are specialists in pain and symptom management. They will work with you to make this time the best it can be, while supporting the entire family.
We can provide answers to the common questions you might have:
- Is hospice care right for me or my loved one?
- What services does hospice provide?
- Where can I or my loved one receive hospice care?
- How is hospice paid for?
- How does hospice support caregivers and family members?
- How do I talk about hospice care?
- What is the caregiver’s role?
- What resources are available to caregivers?
- How do I cope with my grief?
- How do we begin hospice services?
- Read Patient & Family Stories
Anyone can call us for information about hospice care—you do not need to wait for your doctor to start the process. We can meet with you in person, with no obligation, to answer your questions about our services. Contact us.