When you call or email, we will schedule a visit whenever and wherever it is convenient for you and your family.
These visits are free of charge and without obligation. If hospice care is right for you, we will do the follow-up work, including contacting your doctor, starting the necessary paperwork and arranging a visit with a Hospice nurse.
When you contact Hospice, you can expect:
- A prompt response and a visit when it is convenient for your loved one and the family members involved.
- Reassurance that he/she has made a good decision in calling Hospice.
- Information without obligation.
- Respect for your loved one’s decision, whether it involves Hospice or not.
We can provide answers to the common questions you might have:
- Is hospice care right for me or my loved one?
- What services does hospice provide?
- Where can I or my loved one receive hospice care?
- How is hospice paid for?
- How does hospice support caregivers and family members?
- How do I talk about hospice care?
- What is the caregiver’s role?
- What resources are available?
- How do I cope with my grief?
- Advance Care Planning
- Read Patient & Family Stories