Health care professionals are invited to Hospice of the Red River Valley’s upcoming Lunch and Learn as we continue to explore topics related to end-of-life care. Lunch and Learns are held every other month on the second Tuesday of the month from noon to 1 p.m.
The next session will be held Tuesday, March 12, from noon-1 p.m. Laurie Dahley, Ph.D., LISW, assistant professor of social work at Concordia College, will present “Ethical Practice and NASW’s Revised Code of Ethics.” This collaborative session will help attendees:
- Understand changes in the code of ethics for use of technology in social work pratice
- Identify your organization’s policy needs in response to these revisions
- Understand the confidentiality issue for clients addressed in the revisions.
This Lunch and Learn will be held at five Hospice of the Red River Valley locations:
- Fargo – 1701 38th St. SW
- Detroit Lakes – 1111 Highway 10
- Grand Forks – 2860 10th Ave. N., Suite 400
- Lisbon – 415 Main St.
- Valley City – 1240 W. Main St.
The Detroit Lakes, Grand Forks, Lisbon and Valley City offices will connect via videoconference to the Fargo office, where the live presentation will take place.
This event is free and open to all health care professionals. Pre-registration is required because space is limited. RSVP online by March 5. Participants may bring their own lunches; coffee and water will be provided. If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.