Health care professionals are invited to Hospice of the Red River Valley’s upcoming virtual Lunch and Learn as we continue to explore topics related to end-of-life care.
The next session will be held Tuesday, Nov. 10, from noon-1 p.m. Brenda Kaspari, director of professional and online studies and director of the Master of Arts in Leadership Program at the University of Jamestown, will present “Working to Establish a Strong Organizational Culture: One Conversation at a Time.” This collaborative session will explore:
- What is organizational culture?
- What are the components of organizational culture?
- What is my role in organizational culture?
- How can I build positive relationships to improve culture?
- What will be the impact of culture change on a personal and organizational level?
Registered attendees will receive a link for the online meeting.