Hospice of the Red River Valley announces its 2022 grief support group offerings. Groups will be a mix of online and in-person sessions. Our grief support groups offer attendees a safe, supportive environment for sharing their grief and learning from others who have experienced a loss through death.
- Grief Journeys for Adults: For anyone 18 years and older who has experienced a loss through death. Offered three times per month.
- Grief Journeys for Widows: For women who have experienced the death of a partner. Offered twice a month.
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss: For anyone who has experienced the death of a baby through pregnancy loss, stillbirth or in the first year of life. Offered once a month.
- Life & Pregnancy After Loss: For anyone who is pregnant or has given birth to a living baby after previously experiencing pregnancy or infant loss. Offered once a month.
- Widow/Widower Connect: This is an ongoing online support group for those who have lost their spouse or partner by death and are in their young to middle years of life. Offered once a month.
All grief support groups offered by Hospice of the Red River Valley are free and open to the public. Registration is required for in-person support groups only. For more detailed information about groups and classes, visit our grief support calendar. For questions or to register, call (800) 237-4629 and ask for the grief department or email email@example.com.