If your facility, organization or civic group is interested in an on-site educational training, Hospice of the Red River Valley would be honored to accommodate you. Educational topics include advance care planning, hospice care, palliative care, grief and loss, and more. Most presentations are offered free of charge.
Hospice of the Red River Valley’s courses feature hospice-specific topics, giving nurses and social workers the opportunity to earn credits. Available presentations include:
- Being Mortal (condensed presentation)
- Being Mortal: The Whole Story
- Hospice: A Comforting Presence
- Palliative or Hospice Care: Navigating End of Life Choices
- Managing the Final Chapter
- Compassionate Care for those with Dementia
- Honoring Their Choices
- Professional Caregiver Grief/Grief in the Workplace
- CNA’s Role at End of Life
- CNA’s Role for the Dementia Patient
- CNA’s Role in the Final Chapter
Request a Speaker
Complete and submit the below form to schedule an in-service for your group or workplace, or call us at (800) 237-4629.