House Calls provides preventive and specialty care in the comfort of home for people who have difficulty leaving for clinic appointments. We help proactively manage your patients’ and residents’ care by:
- Reducing unnecessary ER visits, hospitalizations and 30-day re-admissions
- Offering preventive medicine
- Improving medications and managing their disease
- Helping residents live well at home
With House Calls, our patients will enjoy the ease and convenience of having the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
With special expertise in geriatric and internal medicine, our clinicians provide timely and relevant medical care for residents living with chronic illness. Our care is designed to be proactive and preventive to keep seniors well and reduce unnecessary ER visits, hospitalizations and 30-day re-admissions.
House Calls services include:
- Physical examinations
- Annual wellness visits
- Geriatric assessments
- Medication prescription and management
- Orders for diagnostic testing
- Blood work and lab testing
- Chronic disease evaluation and management
- Diabetic screening
- Wound care
House Calls coordinates care with facility staff, patients, families and insurance companies to manage specialists, home care services, offsite testing, and medical device and equipment delivery.