Facing a chronic, life-limiting illness can be overwhelming, leaving individuals and families unsure of what to do next or where to turn for support. Knowledge and education can ease some of the stress and decision-making that accompanies this type of illness, while improving quality of life for you or your loved one. Everyone deserves to have the best quality of life possible and be treated with dignity.
Take the following health care quiz about yourself or your loved one and discover how we may be able to help.
Are you or your loved one …
- Feeling weaker or more tired?
- Making more frequent phone calls to your doctor?
- Dealing with uncontrolled or chronic symptoms that interfere with quality of life?
- Managing more than one serious condition?
- Making frequent visits to the ER or dealing with more than two hospitalizations in the past six months?
- Spending most of the day in a chair or bed?
- Experiencing unintentional, progressive weight loss in the past six months?
- Short of breath, even while resting?
- Experiencing recurring falls and accidents in the past six months?
- Having recurring infections or wounds that won’t heal?
- Having difficulty leaving home to go to the clinic?
- Taking medication to lessen pain?
- Noticing forgetfulness or misplacing frequently used items?
- Facing a limited life expectancy, per conversation with your doctor?
- Needing assistance with one or more of the following:
– Getting out of bed
If you or a loved one has answered “yes” to two or more of the above questions, you may benefit from our services.