If you’re living with a life-limiting illness, Hospice of the Red River Valley can help. Every hospice provider is different. We are proud to share 9 of 10 families surveyed who received care between April 2019 to March 2020 would recommend Hospice of the Red River Valley to others.
Because the choice is yours …
- 40 years as a non-profit, community-owned, compassionate care provider
- Dedicated, full-time medical physician and nurse practitioners who specialize in hospice care and who are on-call 24/7 to support our care team and patients
- Local staff members who are not only familiar with the area, but also call it home
- Quick response times with access to a registered nurse 24/7, including evenings and weekends
Choose Support for You & Your Family
- Education and training from nurses and certified nursing assistants to help family members and caregivers feel supported and able to help care for their ill loved one
- Emotional and spiritual support offered by experienced social workers, chaplains and grief support specialists
- Trained hospice volunteers provide extra support, including companionship, light housekeeping and more
- The Hospice team comes to wherever you call home
In the decades since our organization was formed, we have touched the lives of countless families. Read what they have to say about Hospice of the Red River Valley or contact us for more information about how we can help you.