If your facility, organization or civic group is interested in an on-site educational training, Hospice of the Red River Valley would be honored to accommodate you. Educational topics include advance care planning, hospice care, palliative care, grief and loss, and more. Most presentations are offered free of charge.
Hospice of the Red River Valley’s courses feature hospice-specific topics, giving nurses and social workers the opportunity to earn credits. Available presentations include:
- Being Mortal (condensed presentation)
- Being Mortal: The Whole Story
- Hospice: A Comforting Presence
- Managing the Final Chapter
- The Hospice-Appropriate Patient
- Palliative or Hospice Care: Navigating End of Life Choices
- Honoring Their Choices
- Hospice Care & Living Life to the End
- Compassionate Care for those with Dementia
- CNA’s Role at End of Life
- CNA’s Role in the Final Chapter
- CNA’s Role for the Patient Who has Dementia
- Professional Caregiver Grief/Grief in the Workplace
Request a Speaker Complete and submit the below form to schedule an in-service for your group or workplace, or call us at (800) 237-4629.