If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a considerable way you can support our work.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover:
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Hospice of the Red River Valley
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works:
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Hospice of the Red River Valley.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note: IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduct.
For more information, contact a member of our philanthropy team at (800) 237-4629.