Compassionate professionals can make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. With Hospice of the Red River Valley, you are on a team that, since 1981, has been trusted by physicians, health care professionals, patients and families to provide the very best end-of-life care and support.
How to Apply
Or mail resume and completed HRRV application to:
Hospice of the Red River Valley
1701 38th Street S., Suite 101
Fargo, ND 58103
Staff RN – 32 hours/week. Position closes October 31.
Staff RN – 20 hours/week. 5-10 p.m., Monday through Friday. No weekends, no holidays. Position closes October 31.
Float RN – 40 hours/week. Position closes October 31.
CNA - 32 hours/week. Position closes October 31.
IT Support Specialist – 40 hours/week. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F with the possibility of on call availability on weekends. Position closes October 31.
On Call RN – 5 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday. Please note: there is the possibility to create 2 on call RN positions depending on if applicants would prefer to work every other weekend, or if one applicant is available to cover every weekend. Position closes October 31.
Volunteer Coordinator - 32 hours/week. Position closes November 5.
On Call RN - 40 hours/week. Exempt position; one week on, one week off. Full time pay and benefits. Position closes October 31.
Staff RN – 40 hours/week. Position closes October 31.
Any location: Fargo, Grand Forks, Mayville, Thief River Falls, Valley City, Lisbon or Detroit Lakes
PRN Concentrated Care Nurse - LPN or RN - Position closes October 31.
Hospice of the Red River Valley is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Culture and Benefits
- Clinical staff work independently serving patients and families in their private residences, nursing homes, assisted living facilities or hospitals
- Work as a team with other professionals to provide a holistic approach to Hospice care and support
- Flexibility in scheduling for all positions
- Up-to-date technology for patient care and support positions
- Insurance benefits are prorated, starting with a 20-hour per week schedule up to full time level of 32 plus hours per week
- Earn paid time off (PTO) with every hour worked
- Health and dental
- Life and disability (income replacement)
- Medical and daycare flex spending plan
- 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive orientation and training
- Ongoing mentoring and staff education
Learn more about Hospice employee benefits.
Summary of Positions
Learn about typical roles within our organization.