Compassionate professionals can make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. With Hospice of the Red River Valley, you are on a team that, since 1981, has been trusted by physicians, health care professionals, patients and families to provide the very best end-of-life care and support.
How to Apply
Fill out our online employment application form.
Completed applications and resumes may also be mailed to:
Hospice of the Red River Valley
ATTN: Human Resources
1701 38th St. S. Suite 101
Fargo, ND 58103
Heirlooms Thrift & Gift Customer Service Specialist – 20-24 hours/week. Closes Sept. 30.
Marketing & Communications Intern – 10 hours/week. Unpaid. Closes Oct. 31.
Hospice of the Red River Valley is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Culture and Benefits
- Clinical staff work independently serving patients and families in their private residences, nursing homes, assisted living facilities or hospitals
- Work as a team with other professionals to provide a holistic approach to Hospice care and support
- Flexibility in scheduling for all positions
- Up-to-date technology for patient care and support positions
- Insurance benefits are prorated, starting with a 20-hour per week schedule up to full time level of 32 plus hours per week
- Earn paid time off (PTO) with every hour worked
- Health and dental
- Life and disability (income replacement)
- Medical and daycare flex spending plan
- 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive orientation and training
- Ongoing mentoring and staff education
Learn more about Hospice employee benefits.
Summary of Positions
Learn about typical roles within our organization.
Learn more about Hospice of the Red River Valley: